Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

I's say just wait a bit. Looks like just another
example of a kook politician and other politicians
who didn't know what they were even voting for.
I predict it will soon be repealed. It apparently is
very broad and applies to more than just drain
cleaner. But it's a good example of the many
loon politicians out there today. Anytime anything
bad happens, they assume just one more half-baked
law is the solution.

Like The TSA? o_O

TDD

Or the "patriot act" which has been renewed a number of times with both
"teams" holding hands.

Things aren't going to change unless folks wake up and realize the red
vs blue team circus is just to keep everyone distracted.