Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On 08 Jan 2012 01:58:26 GMT, Han wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

If it's Saturday, it must be Lutefisk.

Since my daughter in law is from North Dakota I have taken the obligatory
bite of lutefisk. It took hours before that foul taste was out of my
mouth. I had leftovers from yesterday's swai. Just microwaved with some
kind of dill mix over it. At $6/lb it was delicious, and held up well to
warming up ...

I wonder how much Agent Orange is left in the mud over there in swai
country...but, yeah, swai is pretty good. Why is some tilapi sweet
and mellow, the other very fishy? Is it just old fish before it's
frozen?

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.