Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default front door chime not working

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 16:36:44 -0800, Paul Drahn
wrote:

On 1/7/2012 2:44 PM, Doug wrote:
Sorry to keep tagging on to my own message but how good do the
wireless door bells work? I mean the door bell would be about 3 feet
from the front (wood) door and if I go with the same location as the
wired chime box, it's about 15 feet inside door. I could probably
mount the wireless chime box much closer but the original location is
more central in the home.

One other critical piece of information is needed. Is there a door bell
button for more than the front door? Does the same chime box also
announce the back or other door button is pressed? If so, does that work?

Paul

Front Door only. One button.