Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Shielding Outdoor Lighting (PAR38)

On 1/7/2012 3:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 15:21:40 -0500, Tony Miklos
wrote:

Uh didn't you know that the night was dark until people put up lights?
They are changing nature, I'm working with it. You probably have a
friggen street light at your house don't you? LOL

Our street light went out and a truck came to repair it. The guy
asked me how long it was out. I told him about six months. He was
astonished and asked when I reported it. Told him never, wished it
was out forever. It was the best six months since we moved here.

Get your BB gun out.