Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default The Woodturning Show on PBS

On 01/07/2012 06:58 AM, James wrote:
The next episode of Woodturning with Tim Yoder on PBS that's showing
out here is going to feature Alan Lacer. I had sent him an e-mail for
some advice and he was very helpfull. It's going to be on sharpening so
I'm going to be watching for sure plus recording it. Jim

Dang. They don't show that on our local PBS station anymore. Sure wish
they did. Maybe I'll email them. I usually donate a bowl during fund
raiser auction time - maybe that'll help persuade them.

Or get the whole turning club to email them! Sure wish I could find
back episodes on Hulu or Netflix...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb