Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:11:36 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/7/2012 8:47 AM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:28:22 -0600, wrote:
Involuntary manslaughter.

Works for me.

That would work for me, but it does dilute the statute of felony murder.
I still think convict of felony murder, but not the maximum sentence.

Who was murdered? If a police officer shoots a bank robber inside the
bank are the customers that may have spoken to the robber, before he
pulled out his gun, accessories to the murder?

Um, perhaps the law considers it a felony murder but lets the doer off
the hook with a self-defense plea, while convicting conspirators. We
shall see.

Until we actually know the facts lets not guess at what did or may have
happened.

Facts? We doan need no steenkin' facts! Thees eez USENET, seņor!

--
Worry is a misuse of imagination.
-- Dan Zadra