Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On 1/7/2012 2:36 PM, Han wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 1/7/2012 11:57 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 09:18:20 -0600, Leon wrote:

Is that what the guy outside the trailer said??? Or did he say I'll
wait out side while you go into inside "your trailer" to take a
****.

He's been charged with murder, not convicted. A trial will decide
intent and guilt. Don't get your knickers in a twist :-).

Actually I do not believe he has been charged for murder at all, I
think that was suggested by a someone that had heard something that
some one said that oddly the media has not got wind of and yet seems
to be common knowledge only here in this group. ;~)

"Prosecutors have instead charged the intruder's alleged accomplice, 29-
year-old Dustin Stewart, with first-degree murder in the death of his
friend, Justin Shane Martin, 24."
A news report, so not authoritative ...
http://tinyurl.com/6t4ggnq
http://abcnews.go.com/US/okla-mom-fa...omplice/story?
id=15304382#.TwisXjEgd-U

Humm... we'll now see if it makes it to court.