Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:21:07 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/7/2012 9:06 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:27:37 +0000 (UTC),
(Larry W) wrote:

In articlecaydnS3iJZ1XBJrSnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@giganews. com,
wrote:
On 1/6/2012 6:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:00:15 -0600, wrote:

My house was burglarized back in the 70's. My deer rifle was locked and
loaded and I found it on couch, ready to shoot whoever walked in the
door during the burglary; my 45 pistol was stolen and used to rape my
neighbor across the street.

After that incident, I no longer keep ammunition in any house I've lived
in, you burglarize my home you need to bring your own.

That's entirely illogical, Swingy.

Only if you ignore the possibility of what would have happened had I
walked in from work, unsuspecting and unarmed, an hour earlier ... think
about it. I have ...

They would have found a locked safe and left. And if you walked in
and they wanted you to open it, you'd say "It's my wife's safe. I
don't know the combo." Right?

Then they shoot you for being a wuss.

Damn, I just knew that was too easy.

Easy to speculate how you would react when it has not happened to you
personally.

Verily.

--
Worry is a misuse of imagination.