Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

In article ,
Jack Hoff wrote:

On 1/7/2012 9:27 AM, Home Guy wrote:
This is how you're loosing your liberty in the USA.

One piece of ID at a time.

====================================

New Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner
January 5, 2012 6:34 PM

CHICAGO (CBS) * A new state law requires those who buy drain cleaners
and other caustic substances to provide photo identification and sign a
log.

Last fall I had to show ID to buy a bottle of Marine Formula STA-BIL at
a Walmart here in Michigan.

Ironically, I have to buy the STA-BIL to try and counteract the ****ing
ethanol the government forces refiners to put in gasoline.

Government stupidity is out of control here.

Yeha and it always works so well. I mean having to show ID to buy
Sudafed has solved that meth problem.