Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

George wrote:

This is how you're losing your liberty in the USA.

We are trying to catch up to to say Canada's numerous and extensive
gun control restrictions.

You know, we probably don't have that many restrictions on long guns
(firearms mainly used for hunting that is).

But at least we don't have to show ID to buy Sudafed (pseudoephedrine).

And our highways, railway, bus and subway stations don't have federal
agents who compel you to submit to their searches or else you don't
travel.

And we don't provide fingerprints to get drivers licenses.