Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 09:27:43 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

This is how you're loosing your liberty in the USA.

One piece of ID at a time.

State Rep. Jack Franks (D-Woodstock) obtained passage of the new law
following attacks in which drain cleaner was poured on two Chicago
women, badly scarring them.

Eggs have been used to harm people and property too. People buying
eggs should have to sign for them. When I was in school a century
ago, a kid was savagely attacked with a pencil and it broke the skin.
Pencils are dangerous weapons and should only be sold to licensed
people with a real need to use them..

This is pathetic and sets a dangerous precedent to our freedom being
taken away.