Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default Fluorescent starter-switch question

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I just had a 20 inch (or so) light fixture go bad. I'd gotten it free,
taking apart some equipment in about 1995, and used it for many years
to light the hall of my trailer. Went to Walmart, and bought something
similar for under ten bucks. Unless this is really essential to get
the same light going again, I'd give a serious look at replacement.

I did visit Home Depot and another hardware store, but what I found there
was not what I wanted. I did not think of Walmart, though. Will try that
today. And I will pick up that starter anyway; for $4, it's worth a shot.

--
Tegger