Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default A little fun to lighten these dark times ...

On Dec 24 2011, 2:08*am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

Anyway. take it light, everyone. I posted for the amusement of the user
guide really. I just threw in the repair angle for all of the trade bods on
here, as I knew they would feel my pain .... * *:-)

Sounds like you had to get quite a lot done including sourcing the
transformers and adding fuses.. Was this an expensive repair? Though I
suppose, provided the cost was under the 160 notes charged by the
manufacturers for shipping, then its owners would have been happy.
Plus your mod would ensure future reliability - making the thing even
more so than when it left the factory!

Happy Christmas all - or Happy Holidays for the PC brigade ! ( That's
political correctness of course ...)

Oh God, please tell me you're not a Daily mail reader. In my
experience, people who go on about the supposed 'PC brigade' (whoever
they are) usually belong to the lunatic right, frothing at the mouth
about their own myths like 'winterval' or whatever. But I
digress...Happy new year!
-B