Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Jewelry question..Titanium or tungsten rings?

On Jan 7, 12:43*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
I was browsing Ebay..and found both titanium and tungsten carbide rings,
both wedding and plain mens bands.

Which will hold up longer? *My experience with carbide is its a bit on
the fragile side..is this true with rings?

Something Ive never thought about before..and was thinking of buying
one. Not..not a wedding band.....

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

Having had an earring pulled out I'm going to say tattooed ring if
it's forever. Titanium probably sounds more high tech than carbide.
Looks like alloy determines hardness.
I love metal though.
Karl