Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Stolen car goes airborne - ends up on roof (Fresno CA)

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:36:57 -0600, Jim Yanik
wrote:

sometimes,a house owner will split a house into two or more apartments,to
get more income from the property.Some of the older Victorian homes in
Buffalo have been split into 4 apartments. Sad,because they are beautiful
on the outside.

You can usually tell by the fire escape stairs on the outside.

When I was working for my brother's aunt, who was running for Congress
or the US Senate -- I forget which year this was -- I was going door
to door on the hill overlooking Bethlehem Steel in Bethlehem Pa.
Lots of big mansions that used to be lived in by the high-up execs,
before they moved to a new n'hood in north Bethlehem.

It was fun because I got to see the hall, which was glamorous. One
woman who let me come in lived in the living room. It might have
been her whole apartment -- it was bigger than a NY studio apartment
-- but maybe she had the kitchen too.

The other people weren't home.
--
Jim Yanik