Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On 1/6/2012 5:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:11:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Then explain why "Minorities" are being accepted into schools while
Caucasians with higher test scores and qualifications are being passed
over? Is that Equal Opportunity, nondiscriminatory? The same thing has
been happening in the work force for many years. o_O

TDD

In a single word: Nepotism

...nepotism in the workplace

Nepotism is what "The Good Old Boys Network" did. Now it's "The Homies
Network" or "Liberal White Broads Cabal" running human resources in many
corporations and they are discriminating against the average White male.
I gave up on working for corporations as an employee years ago.
I now only work for a corporation as an independent contractor and have
found that they call me after the morons who meet their Affirmative
Action, Minority and Female Owned businesses requirements can't do the
job or screw it up so bad, they're in a desperate situation. The
competent Minority and Female Owned businesses have all the work they
can handle and it really ****es them off when the unqualified morons who
may share the same description as them leave devastation and the common
cluster coitus in their wake because it gives the unenlightened a bad
impression of ALL of them. o_O

TDD