Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

"Mike Marlow" wrote

Have not really thought this through, but I think at first blush I
disagree Han. The dude that went in got what he deserved. The other guy
did not and he should not be responsible for the fate of the first guy.
Other charges? Sure. Attempted burlary or the likes would work for me.
Other types of charges reflecting his actual participation? Sure. Just
not sure I see the real logic in the murder (manslaughter?) charges.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=741

And a state by state look at the felony murder law...

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-r-0087.htm