Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The caricature of the 1%

On 1/6/2012 2:52 PM, wrote:
On Jan 6, 4:09 pm, wrote:
On 1/5/2012 2:13 PM, wrote:

On Jan 5, 2:58 pm, wrote:

I believe in a fair day's pay for a fair day's work. Hundreds of
millions in a day isn't fair no matter what you did.

Hawke

It must be tough to be both poor and jealous.

Dan

I wouldn't know. Is it?

Hawke

You should know. It is obvious that you are jealous and somehow all
your talk about the top 1% makes me believe you are not in the top 10
percent.

Yeah, I sure don't get the idea he's really arguing on behalf of others.
I think he's unhappy with his lot in life. It doesn't seem to occur
to him that he is responsible for his own outcomes.

Me? Have I said anything that would indicate that I am jealous? Feel
free to point out anything you think that indicates that I am jealous.

Dan