Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default How much space does a shower need?

John Rumm :
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

The smallest normal trays are about 750 square. Personally I find
these too cramped, 850mm ones are just about usable. However much
depends on the size of the people using it! The standard enclosures
are often about 1.85m tall, and these I find too short! (I am about
6'3").

ISTR I found 600mmm square somewhere, but I could be wrong

http://www.bathroomtrade.co.uk/squar...ay-white.html?

Now that is getting silly. I would not know whether to get in that, or
put it on!

I would have to stand diagonally...

Take another look. It's designed for people with an optional leg.

--
Mike Barnes