Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] remicck@yahoo.com is offline

Default Saint Athanasius 12-8-03

St. Athanasius says,
"It is sad when We hear any age of human life not realize that in
being created a human being, it is the Greatest Gift that anyone can
receive. It is a Gift of the present, and a Gift of the Future that
will always exist in some Form, some Manner, some Degree, close to The
Heavenly King, Our Father."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 8,2003 AT 12:38 P.M.

SAINT ATHANASIUS

"I am Saint Athanasius.

So many of Us Saints are so pleased when The Father requests Us to
speak through this Gift of His Divine Love, for the sake of the Souls
that He puts into each human life at the moment of a conception of a
human being.

Today as I speak, it is in thanksgiving for The Father’s Gift
because, as a Saint, We learn so much from Him; and also, how
Important it is to encourage and to aid in ways helpful to those who
are yet in the living stage.

It is sad when We hear any age of human life not realize that in
being created a human being, it is the Greatest Gift that anyone can
receive. It is a Gift of the present, and a Gift of the Future that
will always exist in some Form, some Manner, some Degree, close to The
Heavenly King, Our Father.

As I close these Words, I close Them with deep love for those who
take Them and those who will pass Them on, because to the human way of
living, it is not understandable to mankind, so much Beauty, so much
Divine Love that constantly is close to human beings, giving them a
Way, a Purpose, a Hope and a Goal for a Future Life with The Holy
King.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.