Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On 1/6/2012 8:10 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I hope you have several small children in your life. Who you can teach your
repair skills. Because, the USA certainly needs people who can do useful
work, and repair things. Sadly, I may be the end of the line, as I have no
kids. And the ones near me are not interested in repairing things. Hmm.
Wait, there is the 18 year old Tyler, who lives down the road. He's in trade
school, learning how to repair cars. Might be hope.

I have no children that I know of but my doctor gave me some bad news
when he told me I could no longer have children. He said they contain
too much sugar and I might choke on the small bones. ^_^

TDD