Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

I've seen some lack of eduction in my life, but I didn't know it made it as
far as four year degreed persons. That's spooky, to think that the lack of
education extends to colleges, also.

Perhaps they have future careers as Occupy Wall Street crowd, and union
protest marches?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Personally, I think 4 year colleges are highly over-rated, except as the
"entre" they provide for having that piece of paper -- whose value varies
tremendously with the school, ivy obviously being the better entre.

But still, something of a benchmark, for, well, something.....

Do you trust Affirmative Action college degrees? I've tried to carry on
an intelligent conversation with some recent college graduates and it's
quite evident that they only understand about every other word I say and
I'm not trying to use a very advanced vocabulary with them. o_O

TDD