Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

Swingman wrote in
:

On 1/6/2012 8:14 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...r-18-kills-int
ruder-breaking-into-her-home-while-on-phone-with-911-27777235.html

None of the news reports have mentioned it, but the dead guy's
partner will be charged with felony murder.

I have no sympathy for the dude, but that's the kind of ridiculous
overreaching by prosecutors that defies logic and commonsense.

Asshat lawyers ...

I don't know. The guy knew that the lady was in her home alone, with a
baby. He and the dead dude were likely egging each other on, perhaps (as
it states) high on drugs, wanting more (money and/or drugs). Therefore,
they were both committing a feloney, and the result was 1 dead dude. The
other should be charged with at least soomething, leading to the death of
the first one.

I'm glad I live on the other side of the Passaic River ...

--
Best regards
Han