Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default How much space does a shower need?

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:37:49 +0000, Graham. wrote:

I wish someone would do something similar when designing public
lavatory cubicals.
All too often there is barely enough space to squeeze past he inward
opening door and the pan, and I am not in the least overweight, quite
the reverse. There is often ample space for bigger cubicles.

The worst is in a local Starbucks coffee shop. The lavatory is tiny,
and it's almost impossible to avoid setting off the hand drier as you
stand there for a pee. You can just about shuffle round on the spot to
wash your hands.
It's a little bit easier to use the disabled one, or use a public loo
nearby where there's loads of room.

--
Frank Erskine