Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default A physics / electrical / philosophical question.....

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:55:52 -0000, wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:30:15 -0000, Clive George wrote:

PS You really need to use the occasional line break.

That's one of the less annoying habits of the OP...

On mine it wraps to window :-P But let's not start that AGAIN!

I think Clive was really referring to your lack of use of new paragraphs. A
big block of text is intimidating and relatively difficult to read. If
you're asking for advice, it's courteous to make your question easy to
read.

Agreed - but I didn't think I'd typed enough to warrant two paragraphs.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?