Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

Sonny wrote:
Rather than "we" speak of her being traumatized (and hence, giving her
the sense or idea that she should be), the general populace should be
speaking of her (and, hence, giving to her the sense of) being proud
of herself and be emotionally elevated, in the best way (exactlty the
opposite of traumatized), that she did what she did. Lets not just
offer her a dollar reward (material gain), but give her a mental gain,
also, ie., it's the right thing to do, so be glad. Screw the trauma
idea, in every way.

Agreed. Short of a parade in her honor, she should at least be given the key
to the city by the mayor (perhaps in a small ceremony in his office) and a
$100 gift certificate to McDonalds. And a box of replacement shotgun shells
from a local sporting goods store.

I heard that the next day she became engaged, so I guess the episode turned
out well. Actually, well times two.

Come to think on it, I might be a bit leery of being her husband...