Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

"J. Clarke" wrote in
in.local:

In article ,
says...

Han wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in
in.local:

The bothersome thing to me is the BATF killing a woman who was
armed with a deadly six-poop baby, in an effort to enforce one of
those paperwork laws that Han loves so much.

What's BATF?

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. Also known as
the WACO (We Ain't Comin' Out) bandits.

And even more disturbing is someone living in the US who holds forth
endlessly about the need to regulate firearms who has never heard of
the agency responsible for regulating them, let alone their more
egregious excesses.

I just don't think about them every day, and the acronym was not familiar
to me. Thanks for setting me straight. I have my opinions and I respect
those with other opinions. I only ask you do the same.

--
Best regards
Han