Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default My new snow blower

On Jan 5, 2:43*pm, Han wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote :

You may recall I bought *new snow blower back in October. *I just want
to brag a little. *It is going a great job and my driveway has never
been so clean in January. *I'm pleased with my investment, as are the
neighbors.

Wish I had it last year.

You had snow recently? *Here in North Jersey, it's been clear or rain since
the late October wet snow blanket that did so much damamge

--
Best regards
Han

Same here out in easgtern Wa state. had a few inches before
Thanksgiving and none since. I fueled mine up and fired it up to see
if it would run. that's it for this year so far. Lasst year I used
it twice IIRC but just needed to blow out the plow berm the state
plowed into the drive.

We are WAAAAYYY behind in moisture here, gonna be a poor harvest if we
don't get some moisture soon. Half way through our wet season and
almost zippo so far.

Hary K