Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] aasberry@aol.com is offline

Default Montana Tractors

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:08:18 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

I have a chance to get a Montana tractor,, 4x4, loader, and backhoe. It has
approx. 300 hours on it. Model 4344, 43 HP. Low profile. It also comes
with 18' tandem trailer. Payment for a $20k deal. Not sure of NADA value,
or anything. 2008, IIRC.

Has anyone heard of this brand? I understand they are out of business, but
am not sure of the details yet .... merge .... went bust .... ??? Will have
to read what I can find. Looks hefty, and other than the seat, is in good
shape.

Any info appreciated.

Steve

I once had a Mitsubishi. Try these folks. they had everything I ever
needed.

http://www.southern-global.com/