Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Winter consumer ripoffs: EdenPure, HeatSurge

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:53:54 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

I can't imagine hating all of humanity that badly.
jsw

It's like politics, or religious leadership, or, for some, like being
a corporate excutive. You treat the people as your flock and you
persuade them to do things that you believe are good for them -- or
that are good for you, while helping them to make an otherwise
unimportant choice.
--
Ed Huntress

In another group I've been helping to thunderously quash the lies and
deceits of unrepentant neo-nazis so I do have an idea of the style. But I'd
rather help people reduce home heat loss cheaply or engineer their own Rossi
E-Cat.

Here's an example. This postwar US Navy test refutes the rumored miraculous
performance of the type XXI U-Boot:
http://www.uboatarchive.net/DesignStudiesTypeXXI.htm

jsw