Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Jan 5, 6:04*pm, toolbreaker wrote:
On Jan 5, 2:13*pm, George Plimpton wrote:

On 1/5/2012 2:05 PM, wrote:

On Jan 5, 2:35 pm, George *wrote:

And you *think that you can change things by posting on RCM.

Call it a weakness, but something in me compels me to slap punks like
gummer dweeber around.

Okay, I will call it a weakness.

I can live with that.

I have wondered about the wisdom of calling someone a liar or
otherwise insulting them in an open forum. * Most likely nothing will
happen but everything is public and the offending party can be tracked
down.

If I were to do something like that I would be looking over my
shoulder.

Oh Puleeeez... You really think Gunner's gonna do something to him?