Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On 2012-01-05, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

properly and it's rather hard to change settings blind.

Pull yer head outta yer ass.

Your only argument?

My Internet radio supports only Windows (several flavors back to Win2K) and
OS/X. No Linux.

Use an online radio. I have no problems listening to internet
radios.

Clueless, as always. The fact is that there is a *lot* of hardware that does
*NOT* support Linux, and never will.

They make 'em for Linux. Of course it'll work.

What bizarre POS made-in-Uzcrapistan hardware do you have that doesn't
work with Linux?

*LOTS*. Look at the required system for hardware, some time.

No, it means that you spend more time ****ing with your computer than with
your SO.

I am my SO. Fewer arguments.

Why am I not surprised?