Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Popular Magazines You Never Heard Of

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Number six is "Family Handyman", circulation 1,116,214. (The article
says 1,116,213 but I just subscribed online.)

I've heard of Family Handyman -- they sell it next to the checkouts at
Lowe's. Every issue, they print "how I screwed up" stories that readers
have sent, paying $100 for each one that sees print. The really
surprising thing to me about these stories is not the massive foolishness
that many of them display, but that so many people are willing to
embarrass themselves in public for only a hundred bucks.

Number three is, of course, "American Rifleman" but you knew that.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-1...lar-magazines-
youve-never-heard-of-2012-1?op=1

I've actually heard of five out of the eleven... including the Rifleman,
of course...