Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Chevy to Recall Over 4,000 Cars

In article ,
Steve Barker wrote:
...snipped...
it would seem like common sense to look at the sub assembly you are
installing. But , oh wait, oh yeah, we're dealing with union workers.
"not my job". worthless fockers.

I've had to deal with many union "workers" who fit your description. In
this instance, however, it's quite possible that there are no humans
involved in the installation of the defective brakes or that the brake
pads are not visible in the assemblies handled by the installers. It very
well could be a management or design problem. I've hade to deal with
plenty of those, too.