Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dbr@kbrx.com is offline

Default Montana Tractors

Steve - you might look at Craigslist & Ebay for used tractors to get a
sense of market value for used machines. When I looked, about 2 years ago,
there were lots of 30, 40, 50 & 60 hp tractors going for $2000-$6000 -
with addons too.

Hul

Steve B wrote:
I have a chance to get a Montana tractor,, 4x4, loader, and backhoe. It has
approx. 300 hours on it. Model 4344, 43 HP. Low profile. It also comes
with 18' tandem trailer. Payment for a $20k deal. Not sure of NADA value,
or anything. 2008, IIRC.

Has anyone heard of this brand? I understand they are out of business, but
am not sure of the details yet .... merge .... went bust .... ??? Will have
to read what I can find. Looks hefty, and other than the seat, is in good
shape.

Any info appreciated.

Steve