Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The metric conversion of the US would happen if they taughtit in school.

On 1/5/2012 4:15 AM, harry wrote:
On Jan 5, 3:00 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/4/2012 8:22 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 23:57:15 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:36 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/2/2012 7:53 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 19:25:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/2/2012 4:21 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:40:52 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Ed wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:09:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

We never had "cups".

Women don't wear bras in your country?

Oh wicked...

Maybe they're called "Stone holders"

"Over-the-shoulder-bolder-holders"

Mellon management and suspension systems? o_O

^
Looks like yours needs an alignment. |

Hey, one is naturally larger than the other. I used to get in trouble in
high school when I would explain to girls how their body worked and
its characteristics.

Very interesting. Sounds quite pervy. Tell us more

Hey Duf, I think dumb harry has the hots for you.

Na, I consider Harry a friend even though we may disagree on many things
political. I cherish my culturally and politically divergent
friends. Conversing with only those you agree with is tediously boring
for me and my P.L.L.C.F. friends keep me on my toes. ^_^

"Liberals are the barking dogs of society, they bark at everything and
nothing but you have to go look before you yell at them to shut up."
Monsterism #37

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Duf, you haven't told us about your pervy teenage fantansies.

When I was at school we had this young and pretty English teacher.
She had a high stool in front of the class.
There was bitter competition to get the couple of seats in front of
her where you could see her knickers.
We would have bets as to what colour she would be wearing on that
day.
Heh Heh.

Heck, I was downright awful during my sophomoric hormonal development
years. Sexual harassment hadn't been invented yet and I grabbed my share
of post pubescent protuberances while getting slapped in the process.
Darn, growing up was difficult at times. ^_^

TDD