Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Hot water to forced air

On Jan 5, 12:01*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The OP may be well served, to set up a separate hot water heat system. I
knew some folks who used a car radiator and a fan indoors. Outdoors they had
a wood stove with pipe loop inside the stove. Hot and return pipes under
ground, and circulating pump. One of a kind, the people and the heater.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

I did the reverse of that using cold groundwater to help cooling in
the summer. *I used an old automobile radiator placed in the air
stream in addition to an A-coil that was part of a regular central
cookling system. *I don't see why the OP couldn't try an auto radiator
and save a lot of $$$ over buying something else.

Tch. Why not just have the stove indoors? What a stupid idea.