Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Ultimate sawhorse

On 1/4/2012 10:15 AM, Limp Arbor wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:26 am, wrote:

What's to plan? Cut a notch, bolt legs together, done...

The guy obviously spent a lot of time on the design and making the
video& website and is trying to make a few extra bucks. I just
downloaded the plans for $5 and they are well done. Step-by-step
instructions with pictures and cutout templates for the notches.

I would have gone through at least two 2x4s trying to duplicate them
so why not reward somebody for a great idea at a fair price?

Why? That's what cardboard or some other trash material is for.

Sure, they're a pretty nice idea but nothing that really takes any
serious amount of plans for. If you want the plans, for it (I gather
you already did) and I've nothing against the guy for trying...

It does seem like a lot of effort for $5, though...