Posted to rec.woodworking
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default Ultimate sawhorse

On Jan 4, 10:26*am, dpb wrote:
On 1/4/2012 8:28 AM, Limp Arbor wrote:

sawhorse ...design:
http://www.woodshopdude.com/

I plan on buying the plans unless someone here has a link to a better
design

What's to plan? *Cut a notch, bolt legs together, done...

--

The guy obviously spent a lot of time on the design and making the
video & website and is trying to make a few extra bucks. I just

I would have gone through at least two 2x4s trying to duplicate them
so why not reward somebody for a great idea at a fair price?