Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default So what DIY projects are planned for the next year then?

On Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:55:51 PM UTC, Jules Richardson wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 21:33:04 +0000, D.M.Chapman wrote:
I'll be looking for ideas for showerscreens - curtain drives me mad and
there isn't a wall to fit a screen to easily...

I don't mind curtain, but I've been looking for *something* to do at the
shower head-end because the kids always leave a gap between curtain and
wall, and then end up flooding the place. It needs some kind of vertical
'lip', I think, so that anything that gets through the gap just runs down
and back into the drain...

Sounds like you want a ... (glass) shower screen ;-)
The short type that are somehow supposed to work on their own.
I tend to stand almost at the other end of the bath. Would need a curtain along with one of those silly little screens.
Simon.