JonH

Default kitchen cupboard rubbish bin which takes carrier bags

screwfix do one ( in their bigstuff catalogue ) but it's part of a range of
kitchen accessories.
You have to order a minimum of 5 items from the range.
Need anything else to complete the kitchen ;-)

"News" wrote in message

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message
news
My parents have one which is basically a plastic rectangular hoop with

lid. The hoop has hooks to hold a carrier bag. It's a great gadget
because it hardly takes up any space in the cupboard, and it reuses

all
those carrier bags you don't know what to do with. But, they got it on

special offer at Morrisons, who don't sell them any more.

Tim,

I think Betterware, Kleeneze or one of the other door-to-door catalogues
sell them. I'm not sure about price (though things tend not to be too
expensive). Hope this helps

Mark