Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Remember really early mice actually had microswitches in there (with ?
1 million operations mechanical life), not those sub-penny tact
switches?

I've replaced bad switches in those, too but it's been at leat 15
years since I saw one with real 'Microswitch' switches. I may still
have a mouse for a Commodore 64 that used them but I haven't been able
to work in my big shop for about seven years. I have been cleaning out
the small one, and pricing the materials for a new roof. It's 18' *
28'. The big shop is 30' * 40'.