Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

Steve B wrote:

????Pick up a decent trackball and you wont go back
???
???I hate 'em. My fingers won't take a trackball; very bad ergonomics.

I bought a trackball after major right shoulder surgery. I could not hold
my arm up to work a mouse, and a track just sat cupped in my left hand,
roller ball operated by the right. I like it because I can just slap it
when I want the cursor to move a long ways, it doesn't move much on my desk
or take up as much space as a pad, and I don't have to move my arm much, but
rather rest it on the desk. Whatever works for you.

Have you ever tried a Griffin Powermate?