Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Sears, Kmart, and Target compared

On 12/28/2011 8:27 AM, wrote:
On Dec 28, 10:54 am, "Stormin Mormon"
I find that Kmart and Target are both retail stores, which is reasonable.
Walmart, tends to be light weight, less quality items for lower prices.

I've been in Kmart, the last few months. I was looking for a fairly
specialized item. Found one close enough in Target, actually. One friend of
mine loves the blue jeans that Kmart sells.

Wow, I've never found ANYTHING to buy in a Target. I only go in there
if I'm in too good of a mood and need to be disappointed.

Target is trying to become a boutique like store selling high margin
clothing, shoes, sundries and linens. They have no interest in hardware,
auto parts, outdoor items, etc. Say what you want about Walmart, but you
can still buy a spool of thread, motor oil, camping stuff, pet supplies,
etc. at Walmart.