Silvan

Default $7 Splitter

Unisaw A100 wrote:

My first thought, after thinking I'd have to re-write the
instructions for making a zero clearance insert was, Hey!,
This guy stole my idea for doing up a super fine zero
clearance insert Web page!

Please, go back to your houses.

Wow, it looks like this guy is advocating the use of a table saw without the
GUARD. What kind of a crazy maniac is this guy anyway?

(Have you tried this, Keith? I usually run a splitter with the guard hacked
off, but the splitter on my new saw is incredibly flimsy, and incredibly
irritating to remove and reinstall. I was just thinking about how I would
remedy that when I saw your post. That pin thing looks like it might be a
good way to go, if it would actually work.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/