Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On 2012-01-03, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Perhaps, but Linux is not ready for prime time. It never will be.

If by prime time, you mean Netflix streaming, you are correct. I must
use an old XP box for streaming Netflix, it requiring Silverlight.
Otherwise, I've been using a Linux box as my primary computer for 10
yrs. I wouldn't do online banking, transactions, purchasing, etc, on
a Windows box at gunpoint! Also, haven't bought software or had any
maleware or viruses in 10 yrs. Linux is waaay beyond prime time.
Windows is past its prime. But, that's OK. It's all about choice.
You choose Windows. Fine by me.

nb

--
vi --the root of evil