Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default So what DIY projects are planned for the next year then?

On 02/01/12 19:51, John Rumm wrote:

Just wondering what grand schemes we can look forward to reading about ;-)

This room was last decorated in 2004, having laid the wooden floor I
never got round to refitting the skirting boards. And what I think of as
the 'new sofa' is 20 years old and so bad for my back I can't sit in it.
And I now work from home full-time so I really do need make some clear
space... So I think his room will have to be redecorated. ... and the
bedroom last redecorated circa 1998, and the damp/leak from the roof ...
and the peeling paint on the windows, because the last contractors to do
the outside did a poor job... ...

--
djc