Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default So what DIY projects are planned for the next year then?

On 02/01/2012 20:21, Paul - xxx wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Just wondering what grand schemes we can look forward to reading
about ;-)

Clearing the back garden ...

Erecting a canopy type structure to shelter the caravan/Landrover.

Move a metal-posted, wooden fence panel, 'very old' fence back four
feet so it actually runs along our boundary fence .. which might just
mean scrapping it and getting a new one!

Re-lay part of the back garden that's currently covered with wobbly
paving slabs. Dunno if I should just remove the slabs and concrete it
thobut ..

Just finishing the kitchen. Then its build a partition wall in bedroom
to create a walk-in wardrobe and then redecorate it around Feb time.
Then its de moss the roof and tidy guttering then consider painting the
exterior walls.
After that I have to resite the shed and then re slab the back garden.

For consideration if I am not p,,,ed off by then, I have 2 bathrooms to
redo and another bedroom to decorate and fit carpet. I also have a
lounge carpet to fit but may get someone in to do that.