Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Did you look like a Hippie back then, I had a Sears tire guy
discriminate against me back in my Hippie days telling me they didn't
have a tire that he had just told my father they had plenty of. ^_^

No, I kept my hair short, and was in my work clothes that I wore when
I repaired electronics in public schools so I was clean, and had shaved.

I had to deal with a bored woman who was fumbling with a handful of
Microfiche and she didn't seem to understand the machine.