Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

The Daring Dufas wrote:

We recently finished installing cable, power, Cisco routers and internet
connections in several OfficeMax stores for their new in store computer
repair called "Ctrlcenter". We installed a completely separate
network from their corporate VPN so there is no chance of malware
spreading from the repair department. WiFi hackers would have had lots
of fun if corporate hadn't opted for separation of networks. ^_^

I run two networks at my house. One is all hardwired and requires
passwords. The other is mixed, to work on donated computers without
passwords. Wireless is only aavailible when I want it. It's turned off
the rest of the time, by unplugging it.